Life, the Chrissy way....

My blog. My Way.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Alias 510 and 511

Alias …. Wow!

Yes, the episode was that great. Now could that be attributed to the fact that I was spoiler free or just that the caliber of the episode has greatly improved since the beginning of this season and previous seasons?

This is only a quick recap as I haven’t had a chance to review the episode again – so to give it a true review. But really what more do I need to see?

  • Sydney had her baby.

  • Spy Mommy and Spy Daddy delivered the baby – even though Irina tried to leave Syd while she was in labor. Ultimately she changed her mind on escaping to finally be there for her daughter, only to escape when both Jack and Sydney were too preoccupied with Spy Baby. Hopefully next episode we’ll have a girl name for Spy Baby. I can’t recall the names Vaughn and Sydney were saying in the first episode, but I’ll look it up before my full review.

  • We learn Vaughn is in fact alive. WOOT!! I always said he never “died” on the show.

  • Spy mommy was back – what an evil mother, yikes!

  • Will Tippen is back on next week’s episode – Woot!

  • More 47 references!

  • Weiss on the episode (just not the same without him and Vaughn).

  • Mole inside APO, eh? I’m assuming they want us to think it’s Thomas but that’s just too obvious, even for Alias. Who knows.

  • Plus didn’t Thomas Grace’s dead wife look a lot like Peyton? Hmmmm? And what was all that about the “cardinal”?

Far too many questions left to answer in 5 episodes! ACK!

Any hoos, it’s been a long day and I need some sleep. See you all later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home